Journey into a new world of maths......
Maths Passport information can be found here
and information on our wonderful new maths mentoring scheme can be found here
A lot of parents ask how we teach the children to do different types of calculations like addition, subtraction etc. This document shows this information for each of the year groups in school, which you might find helpful when supporting your child at home. Click HERE.
Also, here are a few links which you might find useful......
- mathletics.co.uk (Mathletics for all year groups)
- ttrockstars.com/home (Times Tables Rock Stars for all year groups)
- topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button (For all year groups)
- bbc.com/education/levels/z3g4d2p (Designed for Key Stage 1)
- bbc.com/education/levels/zbr9wmn (Designed for Key Stage 2)
- coolmath4kids.com (For all year groups)
- ictgames.com (This is a website with lots of games for all year groups)
Here are the end of year expectations for maths.
Year 6 extension