St John's Kids Club - wrap around care
St John's Kids Club is run by a small team of committed staff who are qualified club leaders and assistants. They are responsible for the day to day running of the service and care of the children attending. The Club is run within the school and has its own dedicated room with kitchen facilities, providing a healthy breakfast in the morning or a healthy snack in the afternoon. The children have access to a wide range of activities and resources. The children also have access to the school hall and outdoor play areas (weather permitting).
Breakfast Club welcomes children from 7:30am and children are taken to their classrooms in time for morning registration.
If you would like more details please telephone either Mrs Harper or Mrs Atkinson on Kids Club direct line 01423 869 574.
Charges (Per child Per Session)
- Breakfast from 7:30am £3.50
- After School until 4:00pm £4.00
- After School until 6:00pm £7.50
Forms & Policy
- Children must be registered prior to a booking being made.
- Booking forms must be submitted giving at least 3 days notice however one week in advance is preferred to allow for staffing / children ratio's to be managed safely.
- Accounts to be settled in full by the 10th day of each calendar month via ParentPay or Childcare Vouchers. For all account related enquiries please contact the main school office.
- Unattended sessions which have not been cancelled in advance will still be charged for unless your child is not in school due to illness.
- Charges will be shown on your child's ParentPay account by the Wednesday following the week attended.
- The main school office are unable to take bookings/cancellations on behalf of the Kids Club. Please call the Kids Club direct line on 01423 869 574 and leave a message if required. The staff will return your call when the club opens.