Reference Number - REC/KSJ/00000037
Part Time Class Teacher - Year 3
The Governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspiring, part time Year 3 Class Teacher with a commitment to delivering high standards of teaching and learning. This position will work alongside an experienced KS2 teacher. The part time days will be for Thursdays and Fridays. The candidate should have the motivation to develop themselves professionally and collaborate with others.
The successful candidate will have the ability to provide a high-quality learning experience as well as the enthusiasm and energy to engage and motivate all pupils.
The post will to be offered on a fixed term basis until the end of the 2019/2020 school year, but may become permanent after this year depending on staffing structures.
- Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all pupils in the class ensuring equality of opportunity for all
- Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in work and conduct
- Treat pupils with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher’s professional position
- Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and Elevate MAT in the best interests of pupils
- Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
We welcome all interested teachers to come and visit the school so you can meet our wonderful children and our talented team of staff.
Application deadline – 9am on Tuesday 22nd October.
Shortlisting – Tuesday 22nd October
Interviews – Friday 25th October
To download the application form, please click here - Yr3 Part Time Teacher Application Form