Salary: HLTA SCP8
Contract type: Fixed Term for 44.6 weeks
Start Date: September 2021
Application Closing Date: 9am, Monday 21st June 2021
Interview Date: Friday 25th June 2021
At St John’s Primary, we believe that children need to feel safe and happy in order to learn. We have exceptionally high standards and our aim is to foster a love of learning that enables all our pupils to achieve to their full potential.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed HLTA Pastoral Co-ordinator on a fixed term basis for 28hours per week. The successful candidate will join our caring staff team to support and work with children, staff, families and agencies to overcome barriers to learning in order that all our children can achieve positive mental health and well-being as well as fully engaging with their educational journey.
We need someone who:
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- cares passionately about meeting the needs of children and their families
- has experience of working with children with SEMH and behaviour needs
- has an ability to engage with children and families in challenging or sensitive situations
- is a team player
- has the ability to develop warm relationships with children, colleagues and parents
- has experience of working across multi-agencies
- has experience and/or knowledge of child protection procedures within schools
We are a lively, dynamic team, with drive and enthusiasm. We need someone who will enhance and enrich the provision for the children in our successful, inclusive school. If this sounds like you and a role that you would relish, please look carefully at the following materials and complete the application form.
How to apply
Please return your completed application form to Mr A Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that all parts of the application are completed. We do not accept CVs as part of the selection process. Please quote the following reference number on your application: REC/KSJ/00000180
St John’s CofE Primary School are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all al staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.